View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 01:29 PM
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonDRW View Post
The more I watch Yakupov live the more he reminds me some other great Russian busts like Filatov and Zherdev.
Do you understand that every team is putting like 2 to 3 guys on him? He can't even make a pass when you have that many players on you.

Tough defeat for us, but I thought Americans played good for the most part, but the GWG (even how good it was) should've never happened. The part I was pissed is they passed the puck too much and looked disorganized when passing. Also for some reason a lot of Americans were falling down for no apparent reason. Another thing I would like to change for the Canadians is way better shot selection. I loved how much they shot the puck, but majority of them were low percentage shots that makes the goaler even better and warmed up. Need to make PP adjustments as well and JT Miller has to get his ass out of his head.

All that said I love our defensive core and Grimaldi is one hell of a player. I still think Russia is the best team in this tourney and I honestly believe we have a great chance against Canada if we improve in certain areas.