View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 01:41 PM
tp71
Enjoy every sandwich

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjs View Post
Yes, you pissed off a lot of fans with this lockout. In order to gain some of those fans back, you might have to give something. You might even gain some new ones if you're giving out something for free.

Yes. Nothing much to add to this.

I see what he's trying to do, but now you're adding 4 teams (2 from each conference) to the playoffs. 20 out of 30 teams? This contradicts what he suggests in #6.

Undecided on this. I'm not against it, but I don't think this is an item that would be decided by the NHL.

No. Either go all 3 on 3 or all 4 on 4. The changing of rules seems something like you'd do for a pickup game, not a regular season game.

How are you shortening the season when you're adding games for the play-in round and having to work in a WCoH every 4 years?

Yes and yes. TSN already dedicates time for the deadline and free agency frenzy. Put them all in one arena, reuse the draft board to track signings. It would also save some time on deals that aren't finalized by the deadline.

No and no. Owners won't be moving their teams to Europe. The PA will shoot that idea down in a second. "travel....less than perfectly idea, but it's worth it?" Yeah, sign me up for that. Worth it to who? And a 20 year CBA? Neither side will agree to that, even with opt-out years.

More importantly, add the 3-2-1-0 point system.
I think I agree with everything you said.

tp71 is offline   Reply With Quote