View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 01:55 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
Pot meet kettle.

You might not believe in moral victories, but when you're up 2-1 on a team that has a 21-game winning streak, and have just pulled within a goal of them with 30-seconds to go in the second, you are doing something right. I know it's not a standings-victory and you believe this team is horrible, but some of us actually prefer to not see the black in everything.
Moral victories are left for sports where people don't have to fork over hard earned money and it's about the spirit of competition.

I think the team has been a disappointment and you believe since Rychel built a team that won he can do it again. Right now it's proving to be a lot more difficult with poor drafting and lack of talent on the team. It's funny I was called a hater and full of it at the beginning of the year saying there wasn't a lot of talent but what have we seen through 36 games? Furthermore the team isn't horrible, there are a lot of players who are out of their element and being asked to do too much eg. Vail, Marchese, Johnson, Clarke, Sanvido, Maletta etc.. I watched that game last night and Welychka is probably a better player than Vail and would put up similar numbers here in Windsor but he gets very little ice time with London. Vail hasn't really improved his game since last season. The problem currently is a lot of players have maxed out their potential and there isn't a lot of room for improvement. I am still a fan but would prefer if they started rebuilding the right way and not try and pull off a Saskatoon Blades in hosting the Memorial Cup and being 5th in their conference and 10th in the WHL. The organization is in danger of alienating a fan base and giving back that goodwill of 08-10.