LeBrun: NHL made new offer to NHLPA on Thursday (12/27)
View Single Post
12-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Join Date: Dec 2011
The following is the highlights of the latest proposal from the NHL to the NHL Players' Association:
- Ten-Year Agreement (through 2021/22 season); Parties have mutual opt-out right after 8 years.
- 50-50 Revenue Split between Clubs and Players with current HRR Accounting.
- $300 million in "Make-Whole" payments (outside the system) to compensate Players for the reduced value of Player contracts in the early years of the new CBA.
- No contractual "roll backs" of Player Salaries.
- Clubs can operate with an effective Upper Limit of $70.2 million in 2012/13; must come into compliance with $60 million Upper Limit for the start of the 2013/14
I've been looking for trouble... but trouble hasn't been cooperating!
Last edited by The Blue Line 81: 12-28-2012 at
. Reason: No link & too much content.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Riptide