Group B • Dec. 28 • Canada 6, Slovakia 3 • Part III
View Single Post
12-28-2012, 03:16 PM
Join Date: Oct 2006
- the main problem is behind the bench.
- next game will be determining factor in net.
- 1st line has been good esp. RNH (and his patented move in front of the net).
- Drouin is a real talent. 2nd line should be him plus ? WOW at him directing traffic on Wotherspoon's pass to Strome.
- 3rd line sb Jenner (when he's back), Danault plus ?
- Rielly was the x factor that turned the game around for Canada. Light bulb seemed to go on in his head like holy crap we're down 2 goals. Best puck mover on the back end and good defensively too. How he ended up the 7th dman is beyond me.
- Hamilton is a good puck mover but suspect otherwise...
- Murphy playing with little confidence esp. defensively. There was a sequence late in the 3rd period (when the game was already in the bag) where Murphy was virtually immobile in his own crease while the play carried on in the defensive zone.
- man does big ice expose...
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Outside99*