View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Bleedred
Boedker sucks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by apice3 View Post
There really isn't anyone on the Devils that has that bad of a contract. Some are better than others, but there is nothing hampering us from doing anything. That's where bad contracts come into play. We have more cap space than most teams and I still believe the money issues are overblown. We can sign anybody that wants to play for us.
I made a cap geek roster for next year. It was not too long ago, but I forget the exact figure. I put in raises for Zajac, and Clarkson, and I was a little liberal with my figures. I think I put Zajac at $6.5 million, but I'm not sure he gets that much. Clarkson at $4.5 million. Henrique around $3 million, Josefson around $1.8 million. Zubrus at $2.5 million, and Patty at $6 million. I think it came out to close to $60 million. Just under it, and that's with Colin White's buyout hit wiped, and Zidlicky not being re signed. I didn't give Tedenby a raise, and if he gets one it won't be much, and it will probably be a two way. Same for Butler. No full NHL season won't give them enough time to prove they can stay in the NHL.