View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 03:25 PM
ps241
It's closing time.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
Scheifle been fantastic on that line. Doing all the dirty work for the other 2 guys. They have really dominated as a group. Someone has to take all the abuse and Scheifle has said I will take it. Going to be a real leader here.

You can just see the type of players Chevaldayoff and company like to draft. Scheifle and Trouba do it all and play the game hard. That is the type of team they want here, one that comes to the rink every night and works harder then the opposition.
Thus in lies the key Joe

I firmly believe Kevin knows exactly what he wants. I have no idea whether his vision will work but I know he has a formula that he believes will lead to championships. Just like the Wings know what they want their team to be like and what pieces fit, Chevy knows what he wants "a Jet" to be. I think it's important to not get too distracted by what assets we inherited if you want to know where we will be one day look at Scheifele, Trouba, Lowry, Kosmo, Sutter (I know I know), Yuen. High character, never quit, tough to play against, team first types.

the sum will be greater than the parts and in that I have zero doubt

Last edited by Jet: 12-28-2012 at 06:04 PM. Reason: fixed tags