View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 03:46 PM
Will Hunting
Immortal Adams

vCash: 500
I was criticising Tangradi like 10 games ago and he didnīt score since then. He has what?? Like 1 goal in last 16 games in AHL? Really? 0.50 PPG in AHL while playing under-average defense at best? Yes, WBS isnīt helping him, but if he wants to play for the Big Pens he has to find the way, like Bennett did. Otherwise, no thanks Big Dog... Heīs an AHL player and will be an AHL player forever. I donīt want to see him in Pittsburgh, just NO!! He was better two years ago than he is now. Heīs one of the better forwards in WBS but that means nothing, because they are all terrible, Smith, Ferriero, etc etc...

Itīs really painful to watch them, Despres is letting me down with chaotic play, Morrow is letting me down with how inmature he is, I already completely donīt care about Tangradi. Beau Bennett (who is really fun to watch when healthy) is injured and nobody knows whatīs with him. They are just not worth watching

Hopefully season starts this year and we can just watch the Big Pens. They should only take healthy Bennett from that boring **** AHL team and hoping for no more injuries in Pittsburgh. Dumoulin is solid, thatīs only remaining positive thing there. I see Despres as completely expendable and Joe Morrow really needs some special treatment for defensive play. Otherwise his talent will be for nothing.

Yes, and if there is a season, Gonchar would definitely help us. Guys from WBS like Despres/Strait/Bortuzzo arenīt going to win us a cup, absolutely not.