View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Atomos2
#theProspectsGrim

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfy View Post
See I think Murphy might get a good amount of minutes but Rielly is definitely out there at even strength and some PP time, but Murphy only plays a large chunk on the PP. How much longer do you think til Rielly and Ouellet are on the first PP?

Oh I agree he was great but X factor to me just made it sound like he completely threw the team on his back and was the reason for the win. He played great and contributed but I would still probably say Ouellet was a better dman in the game overall (partially because of Rielly helping him as well) and Scheifele was pretty damn good as well.

I guess you could say all 3 were x factors. Scheifele the best forward, Ouellet the best dman and Rielly producing offense at the most critical times.
Well said. Only change is that I think Ouellet played as good as Rielly not better. Ouellet kind of let that pass go through and kinda screened Subban on the second Slovakian goal, but he definitely made up for that (and thensome) with his play later on. That is the only reason I say he played as good as Rielly. Without that mistake, he his play was without a doubt better. I can see Ouellet being on the tournament allstar team...but I 'm getting way ahead of myself.