View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Captain Saku

vCash: 500
After winning MLS cup 2 seasons in a row and moved to coach West Brom in the EPL i'm in season 2019-2020 right now and still manager of west bromich. In fact I think i'm stuck there lol. Here how it went for me at WB:

1st season: took the team from last half theough the season to save them from relegation. Finished 17th.

2nd season: finished 7th
3rd season: finished 5th. Made Euro cup.
4th season: finished 4th. Made CL and won Euro cup.
5th season: i'm 6th halfway season. I lost in CL qualification and playing in 2nd round of euro cup.

I'm given around 10 millions euros a year in transfers and 1 million a week in wages which isnt enough to compete with top clubs. At the same time the top clubs wouldnt hire me even if I'm doing really well with a poor team. But with good results and euro cup victory the board gave me 16 millions in transfers for this year which I invested ina young midfielder for 25 millions (10 millions in installments).

I bought a lot of young players but few of them are reaching their full potential. Most of them are turning into good but not great players.

I'm able to beat any club except the big ones, they're driving me crazy, Man utd, man city, arsenal and chelsea i'm never able to beat them, whether at home or away.

Captain Saku is offline   Reply With Quote