View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 04:44 PM
Stats01

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpggrown View Post
15 GF , 6GA 2-0-0 while shorthanded due to misconducts, a parade to the penalty box, and ok goaltending... The kids are doing alright so far and Spott is coaching 1.000. Our measuring stick won't come until the 30th and 31st.

So far this is one of my favorites WJ's in memory because there's actually some doubt that we can take it.. For the last 10 years, I've just expected them to win it. This year, the victory will be that much sweeter.
That's not really saying much, Canada can probably bring two teams and do well, we're winning on talent alone. The coaching staff is a concern, with some really questionable decisions. Like I said, Spott is not getting the full potential out of this team. Some stupid mistakes, bad starts to games, thats on the coach. It's his job to get them prepared for each game and all I've seen is Canada look like complete crap for the first periods. It's ok doing it against Germany and Slovakia but not against Russia and the U.S and into the medal round. I'm telling you Spott is going to f this up