View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 05:44 PM
Gabe84
Bring back Bonk!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
The points per game reflect ice time and opportunities. Players like Patrick Holland and Alexander Avtsin might do better if given more opportunities.

Avtsin has 1 point in 2 games.

Holland was doing great at the start of the season, 7 points in 12 games or something, and was then put on the 4th line.
I wouldn't mind if Holland and Avtsin were given better opportunities. And I agree that bringing up Chaput's PPG was a bit of a reach given that he has played 12 games. But still, I don't get why it's such a terrible thing to have Dumont on the first PP wave. He's our top centerman in terms of points. Blunden, as I said, has been producing these past few games and at this point, he's one of our better forward.

I think Gallagher should be completing that line instead of Chaput, but I guess Lefebvre is trying to spread his very few offensive weapons around, which is okay.

I don't understand why Avtsin is such a pariah. I liked his play when he was in the line-up and at this point, the Dogs have nothing to lose giving him prime offensive ice time, given that they're struggling mightily to score goals.