Thread: OT: Snowstorm today!!
View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 08:08 PM
knuck
On and off fan

vCash: 500
2001 Honda Accord

It is the previous owner who has lowered it so I don't know exactly how much but I would say about 1.5 to 2 inches. My car is also lower during winter than summer because the winter steel rims are quite small and the tires don't make up for loss in height (about another inch).

Most of the time, I scrape the snow off the ground because I'm the lowest car to drive on the road that day

I have had the car for 5 years. The first 3 years, I got stuck only once and it was while helping someone else who was stuck. Last year i got stuck once because a snowplower made a damn wall around my car. Yesterday ? I got stuck 4 times One of those time was on a 160m long street. I had to get in and out of the car every 3 meters to put my traction aids back under my tires. It took me about half an hour to crawl the whole way. I didn't mind, I thought it was kind of funny. I was trying really hard to get out of there though but the people behind me had nothing better to do than honk, thinking I was magically going to disappear

knuck is offline   Reply With Quote