View Single Post
Old
12-29-2012, 03:02 AM
WeridAl
YuckaFlux

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit View Post
I could see the Oilers trading Paajarvi, and I don't think it would take a major overpay for them to move him, but I do think he's being a little undervalued on HF (not just in this thread, but in general). I think they'd move him if they can fill a hole or add to an area of need. The problem is, a collection of lesser prospects is absolutely NOT something they need. Yannick Weber and Danny Kristo neither fill holes or add something the Oilers don't already have an abundance of. Ditto for Leblanc, Nyquist, Dumoulin, etc.
I'm not too sure about this, the Oilers will most likely loss Jones next year and Smyth is on his last legs. The Oilers right now don't have much that is ready to replace them. The Oilers also have the trade bait of Hemsky and Gagner, + a couple others to use to get what they need.

After listening to Tambo and how high the Oilers are on Paajarvi and seeing the improvement of his physical game this season, I would have to disagree. I'll ask you one question, has Paajarvi ever played with a decent C for a period of time. The answer would be NO, give him a good C, his offensive output could improve.

WeridAl is offline   Reply With Quote