View Single Post
Old
12-29-2012, 04:25 AM
ReginKarlssonLehner
Let's Win It All

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by landskronala View Post
he has always been an aggressive gritty player. but last year something happend, he lost his agressive gritty style.
Yea, if you go back to my reports about him a couple years ago I always said how he'd be perfect for the NA game because he loves going into the corners and roughing the players up and playing with a lot of grit. It seems as though lately he still does that but relies more on body positioning and skill. This new brand of playing style has enabled him to better use his best attributes more efficiently like his shooting, passing and vision. I am not worried though because it's evolving for the better and there are times where I still see Silfverberg more than capable of handling the rough stuff. I actually think that as he grows as a player, he'll be able to adapt to difference cases like raise his physical intensity come playoff time but still be able to use finesse to beat out defenders and fore-checkers.

Doesn't everything I just said remind you of Alfredsson? A player who has never been really known for his aggressive side but you never see it affecting his style of play when it does occur. Now I'm not saying Silfverberg will be Alfredsson but their playing styles are so familiar.

ReginKarlssonLehner is offline   Reply With Quote