View Single Post
Old
12-29-2012, 06:52 AM
BonkTastic
"Small Sample Size!"

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilfverBullet View Post
Especially when you're under the age of 16.

I just woke up. I almost miss my old sleep cycle of waking up at 5 PM.

However I'm trying to decephy some texts right now: Girl texts me a few days ago wishing me a Merry Christmas. I do the same. We get to talking since we haven't for a while. She asks if I want to come over to her place (next door) on Saturday with another couple being there with them. I tell her I have plans but can stop by later. She doesn't respond for a day and I get two texts last night while I'm asleep.

"Hey sexy"
"Herm, kay..."

I don't even know what the hell is going on anymore.
I want to place a caveat on whatever I am about to say: I am drunk off my ass (remember: it is almost 8PM where I am right now, not 8AM, so it's acceptable)

You should be worrying less about who you are playing in CoD right now, and worrying more about how you are about to be tapping some arse during this festive holiday season.

Being n a relationship for sex is one thing but random booty calls are amother thing entirely. **** man, get on that. She gave you the "this could be a thing" text. It can be a thing. Make it a thing.

It should be a thing. You. And her. A thing. Together.

Effin' man eff. do the right thing. Like Spike Lee. Do what he would do, y'know? ****ing Spike Lee will show you what to do.