View Single Post
Old
12-29-2012, 08:38 AM
Grabbers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabbers View Post
Anderson should have been on Team Robinsonn to begin with. Having said that he wasn't chosen for whatever reason. Maybe he wasn't available and his plans changed?

After all this he was likely added as a replacement player - and to the other division as you noted.

Yesterday Watt, Hulton, Faucher, Ammiratto were all at the challenge cup and were not initially invited. All replacements for one reason or another (ex. Norris and Quince out for awhile now while Maniccia and Byron were injured last weekend).

It really comes down to availability I would suspect. Good for Anderson to get a chance I suppose.

In early play yesterday at the All-Star Challenge Cup -Team Yzerman was up by two after the first but felll in a shootout. Team Robinson got down by four goals early and lost 5-2. Darien Plouffe was the player of the game in his match while Luke Edwards received the honour in the later match.

Both teams will need to win both their games today against Ontario League opponents or they will head home early.

IMO the two Quebec League representatives looked very strong. In the Yzerman match we were overmatched physically for most of the game. Plouffe, Hedges, Hodgson and Collins stood out in my eyes as being our best forwards.

Team Robinson already home. Squeaked out one win to save face.

Team Yzerman in the semi's this afternoon. Prospects game later today as well.