View Single Post
12-29-2012, 10:08 AM
vCash: 500
If we start winning, all will be forgiven. To me the most glaring example is Season 2. After the upbeat first season, GNat was sold out for the season during year two. Of course that is when the team firmly grasped the cycle of suck that it has never really let go since. And then attendance started dropping little by little starting with Season 3. I do think that across the NHL attendance will be down during whatever mini-season they come up with after the strike.

Again, speaking just for myself as a person who enjoys hockey but is not a hockey fanatic, I still wish the whole season would be cancelled and have a 2013 draft based upon the results of last season. If there is a mini-season my worst fear is that we will actually be successful and screw ourselves out of a top pick in this upcoming draft. I must say that if we handle this draft right and boost our skill players the way we have boosted our d in the past few years, CBJ could be set for a very successful long term run in the near future.

EDM is offline   Reply With Quote