View Single Post
Old
12-29-2012, 10:24 AM
Indian

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbruins7 View Post
didnt get to see that game today. watched the replay of the Anthony Camara hit multiple time. I thought it was fine and a clean hit. What the Slovakian player did (turning up the corner with his head down) is the #1 rule of hockey not to do. Mikus, the guy who was hit by Lipon, said both hits were very dirty and do not belong in the WJC. was wondering what the Slovakian fans thought of Camara's hit.
When I was watching the game I thaught it was not a faul. Then after the match I looked at the clip on youtube couple of times and I think it is definitely not a clean hit. Try to look at it frame by frame if you have to. I can clearly see there is a contact to the head when Camara makes the approach. As some people already explained on the other thread, Luza could not have had anticipated what Camara was about to do. In the beginning of this situation the puck goes along the boards, Luza is there ahead of it, looks around, at that point Camara is going from behind to the boards and Luza probably does not even see him, Luza then focuses on the puck, Camara makes a turn towards Luza and at the moment Luza gets the puck under control, he looks up and gets hit with Camara's shoulder.

Indian is offline   Reply With Quote