Afino's 2012-2013 Lockout-Ending OT Thread
View Single Post
12-29-2012, 11:06 AM
Deal with it
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Williamsville, NY
Originally Posted by
The Carbon Monoxide detector went off at 3am last night. I just reset it, turned down the furnace, and opened some windows. I feel fine, hopefully its just a false alarm. Going to have national fuel stop by to make sure everything is okay.
It was pretty cute when my one roommate was legitimately scared about dying in her sleep that night, and kept knocking on my door to ask me questions.
Yeah, that **** is pretty serious. You should have had someone come out right away and/or not stayed there.
I'm sure I posted about it, but last year our detector went off a few days before Christmas. Had my wife take the kids and my cat for a drive and I called the fire department/national fuel. Furnace went bad and it was indeed Carbon Monoxide. If the detector hadn't been there and caught it, chances are we could be dead or seriously injured.
Don't **** around with that ****.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by vcv