View Single Post
Old
12-29-2012, 11:28 AM
W75

vCash: 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
They aren't far apart.

I'm 99.9% sure if the NHL proposed the same agreement in two weeks the players would accept. They're just pushing until the last minute to get as much as possible out of the deal.
Yeah. One could argue that all this could have gained even earlier. But in the end Fehr will look like a winner and warrior because of his tactics.

No one knows what happened if things were done differently. But his tactics make him look better than he may be.

I've said it before and say it again. If someone else would've made a similar deal that Fehr is going to get in the end (some day..) A lot of people would've shout that they lost, that's horrible, they didn't even try!!

But because Fehr does it like he does. He will look like a hero from an NHLPA perspective.. no matter what the actual result will be.

All I want is.. start to play some hockey. That we fans could root for the same thing again. The team and the players. And "fight" against other teams and other players. This whole mess ripped also the fans apart. Even the fans of the same team.

W75 is offline   Reply With Quote