View Single Post
Old
12-29-2012, 03:53 PM
TS Quint

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedWheel1987 View Post
If that's the case, why are they playing at all? Kindl is a sixth dman because he never got an opportunity to be anything else. You are wasting roster spots if you actually believe they will never be ready. Either scenario makes it look like Ken Holland screwed up.

Mursak was DOA the second he got hurt and was never given a chance after that.

I really believe that the only reason Holland keeps going with washed up veterans over youth is because, he still views the Wings as contenders. It makes total sense when you look at it from that perspective. You want the veteran presence that makes less mistakes over rookies/younger inexperienced players in the later rounds.
Having a reasonably young dman playing in the 6th spot is waste?. I still think Kindl will continue to get better. I don't mind young players having to earn a roster spot rather than just handing it to them. If Bert and Sammy are as bad as many of the Negitive Nancy's say, any reasonable youngster should be able to take their spot.

We have too many Mursak's in the system and Mursak is one of the worst Mursak's we have.