View Single Post
Old
12-29-2012, 05:25 PM
Spitsfan67*

vCash: 500
Wow a big game tonight a win and there 3 points up and a loss there in ninth, I really think its time to abandon ship and have a fire sale and I mean atleast half the team can be gone...keep the main pieces like Ho-sang, Sanvido, Dekort, Verbeek, Vail, Sieloff, Brown and obviously Kerby won't be traded, everyone else up for grabs and re stock with 2nd, 3rds, and 4th round picks along with 95,96 young players that have passion and potential, I know I'm probably on a Island with what I think they should but this restock and reload has been nothing more then Pathetic IMO at least. As for the game tonight I'm sorry but I have no faith in this team and I think it will be another shalaking I will say 6-3 Loss and I will get chippy as emotions start to boil. I really think where this team is right now is mostly WR fault I mean you said changes will be made about what a month in a half, two months ago now and what are you waiting for? Well it doesn't matter because he's waited way to long, if he stands pat a t desdline and thats even if we get Koko back...if he does nothing significant I'm selling off my tickets for the season, I mean it really doesn't seem like the players or the coaches/Management gives two **** about where this team is so why should I waste my time and money to watch this crap.