View Single Post
Old
12-29-2012, 06:49 PM
S Bah

vCash: 500
In my humble opinion the Top two players are still Nathan MacKinnon and Seth Jones,certainly there could be someone else chosen before either of them it just depends upon which teams are choosing 1-6.The teams choosing won't be reading much into the size of players and the chances of them getting injured.Johnathan Drouin and Sasha Barkov will probably go 3rd & 4th,leaving Elias Lindholm 5th and Sean Monahan at 6th.After that it's pretty much anybody's guess,a lot will depend upon team needs other than a gamble on Valeri Nicushkin the LW/RW that signed a three year deal in the KHL.If the NHL has a season which looks promising,then I believe the Habs are in tough and will most certainly be at the bottom of their division once more.That being the case the only teams I see at or near their standing will be Columbus and Calgary.First,second or third would give the Habs a very good chance of choosing a franchise type of player and another superb draft.Somebody should run a poll on which player the Habs fans here would choose between the Top Six if the Habs chose #1 overall.