View Single Post
Old
12-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Smallz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikita Filatov View Post
Except I doubt Kadri will be as good defensively EVER than Jenner was as a 16 year old.
And Jenner will never have the puck moving skills that Kadri had at 15 years old

Works both ways

Jenner is a good prospect don't get me wrong but he's a future #3 C, 1st PK C. He might be one of the 15 safest prospects in the NHL but he is no where near a top 15 list in terms of skill level

Jenner cracks my top 50 for sure, maybe my top 40, probably not my top 30 but even still thats solid for what he brings to the table

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beegoalie View Post
You canadians need to realize the CHL isn't the only place to develop prospects. Why do you think Canada can't win a gold medal at the WJC anymore..exactly.
Yeah man oh man does Canada suck......just curious how many 5peats does your country have this decade? Because mine has 1 so I just wanted to check and see how many yours have. I understand the point you were making to the other poster but let's not bash Canada now, we are on a little cold streak but saying we can't win is asinine really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Offence View Post
Good at everything and great at nothing is outstanding when you stand 6'4 and are very mobile.

Nothing should stop him from being an all situation DMan at NHL level but I can't be certain hell be a franchise DMan as many think here.
I've always thought Dougie got severely overrated around here. Like you touched on I have no doubt that he'll be a player in the NHL but with each passing day I am becoming less and less positive that he'll reach that all star level.

He won't be a bust because he'll still be a useful top 4 player in all situations, I could see him having a Dennis Wideman type impact for the Bruins rather than this franchise d-man he was pegged to me

Smallz is offline   Reply With Quote