View Single Post
Old
12-29-2012, 08:06 PM
thefeebster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsmaster View Post
How's McEneny look?
Barely noticed him, good or bad, but he seems to be playing a lot. Would like to see him take charge of the offense since Murphy is not there. Kitcheners not generating much in terms of scoring chances and Graham is stopping anything that comes at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Clean View Post
Gaunce wasn't like this earlier. He seemed way more passive. Channelling Pyatt. Perhaps this is him bouncing back from his injury?

The thing I like about him is his underrated vision. He plays in straight lines, but has the awareness to look for people as well. This is what makes me believe he can get to 2nd line status one day.
I think that may just be what was shown in the video I made but he's looking good this weekend. He's pushing the play, looking good at both ends of the rink. Very smart in his play and positioning.

Picks up an assist, made a short pass from behind the net, then moved to the front of the net, providing a screen for a Bulls shot and they score.

Two more scoring chances. Took a slapper at the circle and one off the rush by crashing the net.

Won every faceoff in the 3rd. Was on for the entire last minute of play when Kitchener pulled their goalie. His two linemates both had clear shots at the empty net and Gaunce could have tapped in the 2nd shot! I don't know why he didn't! Pad those stats man!

Last edited by thefeebster: 12-29-2012 at 08:16 PM.