Thread: Proposal: Buffalo-Anaheim
View Single Post
Old
12-29-2012, 10:38 PM
duxfan8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcy Regier View Post
Ahh the classic l lost that debate so I must correct someone's grammar on an internet forum, kinda pathetic

Whats even worse is that you probably have a smartphone and know that auto correct doesnt always pick the right word.
At least I reread what I write before submitting. Helps clarify arguments and make my writing a little more worth reading. If you don't read what you write, why should I? BTW, we can have a pissing contest if you'd like, but it's not going to help your center situation. You have failed to make a valid argument and I have provided stats worth thinking about. You may think I lost the argument, but you would just be listening to the bias thoughts in your head. Besides, it's a moot point. Getzlaf isn't going anywhere. Grig probably isn't going anywhere. You are like a bad enforcer. You try to stir things up without purpose, lose the fight and then get the extra penalty for not backing down after the fact. If you want to continue with this, at least defend your point. Don't just brush off what others have to say without providing any sort of explanation.

Edit: Thank you for at least explaining a little bit there as I was writing the post above. It's not like I intend to try and insult anyone on this board, I would just rather have a constructive hockey talk.

duxfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote