View Single Post
Old
12-29-2012, 11:55 PM
Bleedred
Bring back Sallinder

vCash: 500
I'm not talking about packaging Frazee straight up. I'm talking maybe we can use him in a package. JF Damphousse who probably had less potential than Frazee was traded with Sykora for Friesen, and Tverdovsky. Only difference was Damphousse played 6 NHL games to Frazee's 0 so far. And JF never played another game in the NHL again after going to Anaheim.

I really don't wanna give him a hard time, but at this point I can't be the only one, and I've seen Zippy express the same concern. I'm not too confident with Tedenby, but I wish they would give him some time with Josefson before writing him off. I think he would be a little better with him. Right now he's not justifying his spot on the NHL team as Harri Pesonen, and a few others have as many or more points than him, and as we've said he needs to be putting up points cause that's his game. I think Whitney deserves a spot more than him right now, but put him with Josefson first, and give him a chance. Butler has become the Kovy in Albany though. Good on him!

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote