View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 12:09 AM
Bleedred
Foligno sucks

vCash: 500
Florida out of all these teams already was just in the playoffs, and did a damn fine job taking the Eastern Conference Champions to 7 games in the first round.

Tampa Bay needs to work on not playing most of the game in their own end. Lindback is an upgrade over Roloson no doubt, but I don't expect them to become more competitive just because of the goaltending. Their defensive game is atrocious.

Columbus we'll see what 2013/2014 brings.

Toronto I think their problem has more to do with goaltending than TB's. Gustavsson sucked big time, and I am not impressed by Reimer. The monster is gone now, but I think with Luongo they'll definitely be much better if he goes there.

Islanders have decent goaltending prospects, have Tavares, and Moulson, and even Okposo is no bum. Defense could be much better though. I think the team is more poorly run than anything, and most Isles fans I've talked with tell me the same. Keep trash can Rick out of net, and in his bed where he belongs too.

Winnipeg could be onto something in the future. Not just yet, but soon. Pavelec is a great goalie too, and will be a top 10 goalie if this team can be any good.

Edmonton, and Colorado I think could be close to coming out of nowhere. I'm not sure if Sacco is the right coach. I'm biased as I hated him as a player. Edmonton needs some defense, and I think they can come out from under the ashes.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote