View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 12:32 AM
RussianRocket10

vCash: 500
Started a GM mode with the Oilers. Missed the playoffs the first season. During the season I traded Shawn Horcoff and two future 2nd round picks for Grigorenko. Drafted a 6'4 Power Forward Center named Fredrick Gauthier (4 stars) with the 12th overall pick. The last 4.5 star potential guy was picked just a few picks ahead of mine. Made a trade but I don't remember who I gave up but I got a 2nd round pick. Drafted D Jordan Subban and D Nikita Zadorov in the 2nd round. 3rd round I drafted C Jeremy Boyce-Rotevall. Can't remember who my other picks were. I really want Subban, Zadorov and Boyce-Rotevall to play for my NHL team but their overalls are so low and their potential isn't the greatest. I believe they're all 3.5 stars or so.

I decided to tank in the 2nd season because I wanted the #1 pick so I could add another great prospect to my team. Finished with the worst record in the league. Right now I'm playing the AHL playoffs with the Oklahoma City Barons since I have 5 defensemen prospects playing for them that I want to get as much playing time as possible. We're in the conference finals right now.