View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 01:09 AM
WingedWheel1987
Ken Holland's office

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS Quint View Post
Emmerton being a bad player doesn't make Mursak any better.

The down side of Sammy is 40 points. The upside is 55. You have a pretty good idea of what you are going to get, he has proven it year after year.

You are already going to write off Kindl? So much for letting the young guys play. But just another example of you talking out of both sides of your mouth to say Holland is doing something wrong. One post you are saying let the kids play the next you want to cut them after 100 NHL games. Give him a year or two he could be a good 4th dman. But he will have to EARN it.

If a prospect isn't good enough at a lower level they clearly are not good enough at the highest level. If they can't play well enough at the lower level throwing them in the NHL isn't going to make them any better.
What? I have Kindl written off because the Wings have completely stopped giving their young players any chance to succeed. Kindl should have already played way more games. I am writing him off because i am expecting the Wings to give him mop up duty with no chance to improve his game and sign more veterans who eat up ice time.

The down side of Sammy is his age catching up with him and sucking it up at 3 million per year.