View Single Post
Old
06-07-2006, 01:14 PM
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
Dandenault after a rough first 1/4 of the season was probably one of our best d-man the rest of the season not sure what your beef with him is.

Fact is, Bouillon isn't worth to the Habs, more than 1 mil/yr...maybe Pittsburgh or a team like that could overpay, but I don't think we should. Habs fans are notorious for overrating their players, and I don't think it's anymore evident than with Bouillon.

I'm indifferent whether he walks or stays...and I don't think the impact is big in any case.
Well for me Markov, Rivet, Komi and even Souray were better than him so it places him #5 on the list with Bouillon being #5B. Does that make us a great defensive team? Don't like the guy. Reminds me of Brisebois minus the boneheads play. Sure he's offensive but how many points did he racked? Sure he's defensive, but does he make the opposition pay the price? He did but in the playoffs only. I just hate those guys that those everything OK but that have not a great skill. Is skating that great skill, maybe but he didn't use it that much, start using it at the end of a season. So far an OK player, you know the Sundstrom version of a d-man, he does the little things right, I believe he's not paid accordingly and I would take any of Aaron Ward, Wallin, Wesley, Hill, Danny Markov, Spacek, obviously Salei, even Baumgartner (this guy is blossoming finally)ahead of him. Would I take them ahead of Rivet, of course not, but Dandy, absolutely.....But for the record, I would take all of them ahead of Bouillon as well....

But I may just hate him just because......

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote