Thread: Prospect Info: Prospect Talk PART V
View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 04:18 AM
InformTheMasses

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWJunior View Post
You may have misunderstood my post. I guess I was trying to imply that he's highly thought of by TC and it is most definitely a compliment to him in the role he's been put in. RNH is the #1C so he'll get the premium ice time, but Strome has been excellent as the #2C to provide secondary scoring and 2-way play. He's a key to Canada's hopes.

Nice goal by Strome, nice to see him to go the net. I agree that Strome needs big wingers who do the dirty work so he has time and space to work his magic.

BTW, this is brutal waking up this early.
I kind of figured that's what you were getting at, wasn't sure though. It's 4 AM!!!! Yes it's tough getting up this early, but was excited to do so this morning, with a Canada-US match-up. There are so many future NHL players in this game it's a joy to watch.

The Penalty call on Strome at the end of the period was complete nonsense. Will be interesting to see if he gets punished for it again. Doubt it, with 11 forwards against a team like The US, I don't think that Spott is foolish enough to do something like that.

S.Jones got exposed a bit there in the first period. I want to see how he plays in 2nd and 3rd. I sort of felt this way before the tournament but even more so now, I think I would take Drouin with the #1 pick, he's going to be a great one.