View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 05:25 AM
PWJunior
SUCK IT HATERS!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformTheMasses View Post
I kind of figured that's what you were getting at, wasn't sure though. It's 4 AM!!!! Yes it's tough getting up this early, but was excited to do so this morning, with a Canada-US match-up. There are so many future NHL players in this game it's a joy to watch.

The Penalty call on Strome at the end of the period was complete nonsense. Will be interesting to see if he gets punished for it again. Doubt it, with 11 forwards against a team like The US, I don't think that Spott is foolish enough to do something like that.

S.Jones got exposed a bit there in the first period. I want to see how he plays in 2nd and 3rd. I sort of felt this way before the tournament but even more so now, I think I would take Drouin with the #1 pick, he's going to be a great one.
Haha, yeah. I'm not awake yet either.

Jones has to get it in gear, Trouba looks great. Drouin is really impressing me, the kid is slick and has got some crazy mitts. I would not complain if we get him, he oozes skill. I like him paired with Strome, they share high hockey sense.

Is Galchenyuk even playing? Invisible so far. Reinhart is almost boringly consistent. He's the type that lowers the blood pressure of the coach whenever he's out there, so quietly effective. I wish he had a bigger role because he's been the most consistent and steady Canadian d-man.