View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 07:58 AM
Bank

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
About the danish league getting boring I don't think so necessarily, since the many of the best danish Al-bank players already flood the allsvenskan (9 players there, and then 2 in Røgle that most likely will be relegated from elitserien after this season). You could think include Morten Madsen from Modo and the 4 players from the german league and maybe Nichlas Hardt and Simon Nielsen from SM-liiga and you have 18 players without having drained any danish team.
If we are just talking one danish Copenhagen team playing for SEL or allsvenskan I don't think it would affect the danish league that much. Two teams certainly will.
I was thinking more along the lines of the case where teams can get move between the SEL/Nordic League and the Danish League. The quality would be gathered around the teams with a chance to play SEL/Nordic League and it would be even more obvious for the good players in bad teams where to go to move their career along. Herlev, Copenhagen Hockey, Esbjerg and perhaps even Rodovre would have a harder time keeping their big names if they get an offer to play SEL on a Danish team.

Today the league is quite fluid with teams going up and down the ranking from year to year. That might get lost in the process. Might be worth it.

Bank is offline   Reply With Quote