View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 08:09 AM
HighLifeMan
HFB Partner

vCash: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Why not try something else? Put Gally at the center position with Grimaldi. And then....you brought Trocheck to play an offensive role? Well live and die with him. Or try somebody else like Lucia for the grinding role on that line. Or Hartman, Pietila or even Bardreau who is showing some great wheels. Kuraly and Barber aren't doing it. Keep MIller with Gaudreau but add whoever I named before NOT named Kuraly and Barber. Time to change the recipe even if some thinks it's too late. But I don't believe it is.
The problem I see with this roster is the one-two punch at center ice that is simply not working. Miller/Kuraly have been essentially useless offensively, and both should be moved out of those roles.

Miller is much better suited on the wing from what I have seen. If it were up to me () I would ice the following lines.

John Gaudreau - Alex Galchenyuk - Tyler Biggs
Mario Lucia - Vincent Trocheck - JT Miller
Jimmy Vesey - Rocco Grimaldi - Riley Barber
Blake Pietela - Cole Bardreau - Ryan Hartman
Sean Kuraly

The placement of Biggs may seem iffy to most of you, but this team is severely lacking a net front presence. Urge Biggs to use his size and strength to park himself in front and too create havoc.

I also think it is time to give a player like Vesey an greater opportunity. At the end of the day Housley needs to do something with this forward group.