View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 09:37 AM
End of Line
Human After All

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG View Post
Yeah, I don't think Hood is a bust. I think he may be miscast, but that was a serious concern of mine when we drafted him, as everyone knew that the guy needed to get a lot strong, had a fairly weak lower body, and had a rough time holding up against the run. He was a pass rushing 4-3 tackle.
He's terrible against the run. There's a reason why whoever we play runs it to our left side 75% of the game, him. The Chiefs game is a perfect example of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG View Post
I love Mayock's passion for the game, but I think Mayock has a very hard time separating himself from the prospects. Every single year he falls in love with a select few, and then rates them a lot higher than they really are. I can read 19 draft reports that say the same thing, and Mayock will always have one that's just completely different.

He did call Jay Cutler though. He touted the guy as the best QB in the class, and he is...which really isn't saying much. Odd that neither Leinart, Young, nor Cutler are on there respective teams anymore. Cutler probably would be if Denver didn't hire that **** in McDaniels.
He does fall in love with certain guys be he's so much better than Kiper.

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.