View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 01:45 PM
eyeball11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpaws View Post
WTF do you think people are ignoring ? The team finished 7th last in back to back seasons yet for some reason his supporters keep saying there's no way he could have known he was giving up the 2nd and 9th overall picks . I also love how on one hand his supporters say this rebuild is taking so long because the team was god awful when he took over then turn around and say there's no way anyone could have known the picks would be this high .

What has Kessel done for the team in his 3 years here ? Yes he's done what Burke expected of him but it has made zero difference in the standings .

WTF does Reilly have to do with Hamilton ? They're both excellent prospects and i don't need to knock one to be a fan of the other .
When people refuse to acknowledge the acquisition of many 1st rounders and refuse to acknowledge Kessel in the Kessel deal and blow sunshine up their touted #9's posterior while putting down Reilly, what more do you need explained? Would you prefer it in French? Perhaps if I give it to you in Gaelic that would help? Admitedly, I only know so many languages but whatever I can do to help.

eyeball11 is offline   Reply With Quote