View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 02:08 PM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyvan123 View Post
I haven't seen many players switch leagues in the CHL, not sure if there is a rule against it or if it's an under the table type of thing.

sure slavery is a strong word but the situation is closer to that in principle than a free market so skip the personal comments.

Like I asked before how would you feel if you had been drafted and sent to anywhere in your profession at the age of 15?

I fully understand the situation as well, for the longest time players have been bullied by comments and feelings like yours to play anywhere, now that some are choosing more control over their life there is a backlash.

Prince George can easily trade him for decent value and then go ahead and make the situation in PG better for players to coem there.

It's not exactly a whose who list of recent drafted players in PG from the NHL is there?
He is already playing in the SJHL. That is what I meant by other leagues, which he is free to do. Unlike slaves, but really there is no reasoning with you, so carry on with the nonsense.

I will leave you with the following list of Prince George alumni..........

Blair Betts
Alexandre Boikov
Derek Boogaard
Tyler Bouck
Eric Brewer
Dustin Byfuglien
Zdeno Chara
Brett Connolly
Nick Drazenovic
Jonathan Filewich
Kyle Freadrich
Dan Hamhuis