View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 02:09 PM
Interactif
Realism ** Optimism

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny FTW View Post
Neither Hamilton or Rielly really impressed me today.

Rielly just did absolutely nothing. I didn't see him make a good defensive or offensive play.

Hamilton was on the puck a lot more but didn't really do anything with it. His lack of physicality was really disapointing.
lol, everytime I read a post from you there is an underlying shot towards a Leafs prospect, coincidence?

Rielly played a very efficient game, since Canada took a 2-0 lead, he played to the situation. He moved the puck out efficiently, he made clever stick checks that broke up plays. Basically when he was on the ice, Canada was never in trouble with the exception of a save from Subban when he and Wotherspoon were too wide in the neutral zone and a USA player got a chance.

There are times offensive defenceman play to the score, Murphy played better too because we didn't notice him for the wrong reasons.

Hamilton had a good game, if you don't expect him to be an offensive dynamo. In a game like this one, usually the goalie shines, and Subban did. Not sure what you are expecting from Rielly and Hamilton. Other than when Hamilton is on the PP, he should use his teammates more.

Interactif is offline   Reply With Quote