View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Bomber0104

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpaws View Post
He's aquired exactly 2 late first round picks and they came at a cost . For someone who canstantly complains about people ignoring Kessel in the Kessel trade you always seem to ignore what we actually traded to get those 2 first round picks .

It's also shocking the same people that were slagging Hamilton as an overated prospect who has proven nothing at the NHL level have to no problem projecting Reilly as a superstar . People like me who criticize the Kessel deal arn't knocking Reilly but saying the exact same thing about him that we're saying about Hamilton . Unfortunatly saying his an elite prospect isn't good enough with the Burke supporters who need to cling to anything they can to support the guy . For guys like you we have to say Reilly's not only a lock for the hall of fame but also that Burke stole him and it was shock that we could have drafted an elite prospect in a good draft with the 5th overall pick .
True enough.

I think it's clear that some people want to be realistic fans and some are programmed to just cheer on the Leafs and everything to do with them no matter what.

I just dont understand why we cant all be friends.

Bomber0104 is offline   Reply With Quote