View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 02:18 PM
MAK19
FreeWierciochBanAndy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkTastic View Post
We've been over this, I don't see how you're still confused...

Anyways, Boshop-bashing aside, I still think we're going to bring in a defenceman for the rest of the year to replace Cowen, or at the very least have as a 6th/7th guy in case of injury. We have absolutely no depth right now on the blueline, I can't see Murray not taking advantage of somebody who needs to move someone due to the new CBA cap, or sign a depth guy who was compliance-bought-out, or trade, or whatever.

But yeah. Whatever lineup we see, there will be a defenceman added who is not currently under contract by the org. Just my gut feel.
Care to repeat? Because all I remember is all you all being scared of Lehner flopping at the end of the season and cause the Sens to miss the playoffs.

But like I said, Lehner played like 5 games before the trade and was awesome. No need to worry. And que sera sera, no need to trade the future for a quick fix.

Nobody is giving up a 2nd rounder for Bishop. Sens aren't gonna recoup what they gave up for him if they try to flip him.

The NHL tandem should be Lehner-Anderson. No need for another goalie on an NHL deal. Zero need. You guys are 100% wrong about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakob Silfverberg View Post
Anderson + Smith + Da Bosta for Bolland + Hjalmarsson

ohya.
That's interesting. Overpayment by the Sens imo. Also when Cowen comes back, what happens to Phillips, Methot, Cowen, Hjalmarsson. Even Wiercioch. A lot of Left D. That said, it's interesting, and Bolland is a sweet player.

MAK19 is offline   Reply With Quote