Old
12-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Valdemar
Danish junior hockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingNuck View Post
Sorry but, based off what?

Kid is only 16 and has been ripping up the U20 league, posting similar numbers to Bärtschi and Niederreiter, he is the youngest EVER to play an NLA game.

Only reason he was left of the U20 team is beacause of his age, he will however be playing for the U18's..
AND he did post points in a few U20 friendlies.

If does go in the later rounds he will, and im willing to put my head on the block with this, be a STEAL!

At fear of being called biased im going to challenge that statement, and tell you that this kid is definitely better than 2nd to 3rd round!

Sorry if I come across as rude, my knowledge of internet behaviour is very blurred, nothing rude meant by it, just not in agreement-

One last Question, do you really see Leon Draisaitl going in the top 5?
I understand your reaction, but please bear in mind that it wasn’t quite fair to ask cvandenberg22 in the first place, how he evaluate the talent of a young Dane playing in the Swiss youth system. If cvandenberg22 is NA based (as I expect him to be) he has no real chance to measure him, and I suppose he said what he said to be polite and it was not meant to offend anybody.

I know, just as well as you, that Ehlers is considered to be one of the most promising Danish prospects ever, maybe he is even in the same category as Mikke Boedker. The 2014 draft is still far away, and much can happen until then, but if Ehlers continues his development he will have 1st round potential for sure.

Valdemar is offline   Reply With Quote