View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 03:44 PM
PricePkPatch

vCash: 500
I'll just repost what I wrote in the WJC USA Roster thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvashinator12
and, what's the record? Being the best forward on this team at this point is saying much as the team looks pathetic. Yes we will give him the pat on the back because he had the primary assists the last two goals. This team has 2 goals in the last 120 minutes versus good competition, and that won't win you anything in this world.
You know, it would be a good thing if the coaching staff actually acted like they realized Galchenyuk is their best forward.

But they don't. They put him on the wing with teammates that don't follow a gameplan that can actually leverage his assets. I'd understand your gripe against Galchenyuk not being as dominant as he should be if he had been asked to play in a way that he usually IS dominant.

Don't blame your Phillips screwdriver when you are trying to use it on an Allen head, damnit.

And be grateful that even with clueless teammates who skate right into him and can't get the puck anywhere near him, an unfavorable position and limited icetime because of ****ing penalty, he is still your best scorer.