View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 06:41 PM
Worraps
McWonderful McSummer

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly85 View Post
I know RNH has put up some points and the team is 3-0, but I'll admit I've been underwhelmed by him. It's up and down with Nuge. I guess the expectations I had were too high, or I don't even know what. Watching him get dominated in faceoffs isn't encouraging either. I guess it's true he really is the quiet assassin and kind of unassumingly goes about his business, making the odd cheeky play here or there. Not much flair to his game, it's just a very composed and calculated kind of style and in watching him, there are times when I see his skill and his talent, his instincts for the game and I think he could do so much more and take over in certain instances much more easily. But he's just so damn quiet. Don't get me wrong I'm excited for the kid and I appreciate the way he plays, how intelligent and composed he is but there are some times I wish we could see more boisterous dominance so to speak. However he is doing good overall so I supposed I shouldn't complain or get worried... if there's one thing though I sincerely hope he can improve upon its his faceoffs.
He's playing chess and you're looking for checkers.