View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 09:29 PM
Sore Loser
HF Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Speed View Post
I know we have decent goalie depth in the pipeline, but with multiple first round picks Fucale might be a good choice. Morrissey is a safe bet and has good potential, he could be who I would take as well, along with Robert Hagg. I didn't see Duclair's name on the list of players taken though, nor is he on the list of choices. He could be a great fit for us. Excellent attitude, and blazing speed with a good shot. Not afraid of the dirty areas either. You really can't go wrong in this spot IMO.

I'll probably end up voting Other for Duclair. Getting him and Lindholm would be a coup.
I can't disagree with anything you said here. Fucale is a real blue chipper, and if we were picking him in this range I would not be disappointed at all. Adding depth at every position is important when developing prospects, and I'm of the belief that there is no such thing as too much quality/depth in any position. Things happen, guys get hurt, guys don't develop for whatever reason - never hurts to have other guys in the same position just in case.

Sore Loser is offline   Reply With Quote