View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 09:34 PM
Montreal Impact FC
.:| Champ's City |:.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
Like who exactly? It's the elite of the elite prospects playing there. Galchenyuk is 3rd in points while being terribly miss-used by Housley. If he was playing center on Canada with Huberdeau and Schifiele people would be calling Galchenyuk the next Sydney Crosby.
Like RNH? Just to answer your question without wasting my time. Btw its not all about the points you get. Can i say i am a big fan of gally and i was propably one of those who got flamed for saying he was used terribly by housley (prior to last game). I still think he can do better. Dont you? If he does would you say he is playing beyond his abilities? I think i am trying to say i am still very high on the kid... i am not bashing him.

Can we all get back behind gally now? Pointing out some flaws doesnt make him a bad prospect. Crosby had his issues, heck Gretzky did too, doesnt mean at 18 you cant take notes and try to improve thats what i want him to do so we can finally got that player to bring us to the next level... i think that all what we look for... we dont wanna suck every season like the oils and islanders to get a prime player sucking last season was hard enough on me lol.

Last edited by Montreal Impact FC: 12-30-2012 at 09:44 PM.