View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 09:39 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate3 View Post
Can tell you that either 1 or 2 (which will probably be D spots) Day and Werenski, are almost a lock! Spencer, another D, would be 3 Dmen for the top 3 spots. I never mentioned Henley! Unless there is some biasness towards Spencer, he wont be 3rd overall! Konecny, a forward, stands a better chance, if Erie ends up with that pick, with McDavid..not Spencer. As for Henley by the way, the rumour is a toss up between him and Werenski as they are both Americans, both D, and play roughly the same style. The only exception, an advantage to Werenski, he's taller and has the massiveness compared to Henley and Spencer as well.
**If Greenway is willing to go to Erie at #3, how could they pass on Greenway? Greenway/Mcdavid has lethal potential written on it. Konecny and MCdavid are not a good match at all. Yes I said it, they are not a match. Why do i say that? They play too much alike. Mcdavid flourishes with a big power forward who love to forecheck, can snipe pucks, exactly like Sam Bennett is. Erie also needs a top end Defenseman so It could go either way, but its hard not to like a skilled big man, who is not soft.

Whats the rumour? Henley going #2? Not happening. Henley is a first rounder and an amazing prospect, Spencer is pretty much the best defenseman in Ontario right now. His skating and top end speed is absolutely incredible, not to mention his stick handling skills. That will translate right away in the OHL. He could produce in the OHL right now.

Last edited by mapleleaf979: 12-30-2012 at 09:46 PM.