View Single Post
Old
12-30-2012, 10:38 PM
M.C.G. 31
DELETE.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeCB View Post
Debuting his new theme (hopefully!!).. your Royal Rumble winner and challenger to Dolph Ziggler in a Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship.....

I like Christian, but he's almost 40 and has become injury prone. No thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
As easy as it is to say it would be those three matchups, it shouldn't be done. Rock/Cena was built as once in a lifetime. Doing a rematch ruins that. Now, I wouldn't put it past WWE to be that stupid but certain things shouldn't be tainted and that is one of them. May not have been the best build, the best match, or whatever but it shouldn't be redone the very next year. The same goes for having HHH and Taker in matches for WrestleMania. End of an era and yet both guys are still there the next year? It makes it all hollow and WrestleMania builds shouldn't ever be seen as that.

Rock-Punk and Taker-Cena would be ideal to me as the building blocks for WrestleMania. I think a Lesnar-Ryback match at Mania is a strong possibility. The Shield's impact on it should be huge but whatever their match may be, will likely be underwhelming. Then you have whatever you want to do for the World title. Personally, I hope Show drops it at the Rumble, they split Hell No, give Bryan a WM rematch where he wins to give him his moment and a legitimate Mania match, then have Ziggler cash in. We'll see. The easy answer I actually don't think will happen.
I'd say Undertaker vs. John Cena for WrestleMania 30. That has headliner potential and is a good way for The Undertaker to leave, defeating the top guy in WWE on his way out and pushing the streak to 22-0, at, what WWE will dub, the 30th Anniversary of WrestleMania.

I have no interest in seeing Lesnar/Ryback personally. I just don't think they'd mesh well at all. I also think Ryback is destined to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship at this point if Orton or Sheamus doesn't take the championship off Show soon.