View Single Post
12-31-2012, 12:04 AM
vCash: 3722
Originally Posted by Brand New Stars View Post
Then why the **** do Cowboys fans blame Romo? Main reason I HATE the Cowboys. What's he supposed to do, score 30 points a game?
Um, yes? It's not like 30 points is some incredibly lofty amount for such a supposedly great QB with all the options he has. Cowboys fans blame Romo because he makes terrible decisions when the pressure is on and turns the football over. Not difficult to understand.
Originally Posted by Brand New Stars View Post
Also I'm sure it was Romo's fault there was a roughing the passer call at the end? He would've had another chance if not for the defense blowing it once again as well. Romo deserves some blame obviously, but I'm so damn tired of people acting like the Cowboys are uber talented and would do something with any other quarterback.
That was a ticky-tack call against Hatcher, I can't get upset at him for that. Why does Romo need another damn chance? How about not throw the ball away your previous chance?
Originally Posted by Rune Forumwalker View Post
You mean they aren't? I'll give you Dez, and maybe Witten. But there's virtually no running game each week. Harris has shown he's a good returner, but hasn't done much else.
There's no running game because Romo never comes to play and the team always finds itself trailing in the 2nd half and Garrett predictably and foolishly abandons the run. Harris has shown enough that he's a good receiver IMO.